Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes women bloggers from all around the world. I like to view this award as an opportunity to acknowledge phenomenal women bloggers who blog about a variety of topics about their experiences in life – mental illness, love, friendships, feminism, or whatever is on their mind that they feel is important in our society that others can relate to today.
If you wish to accept this award, the following guidelines are below. There is no pressure to accept the award. I find your blog welcoming, genuine and sisterly.
The steps for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award! — Thank so much Phoenix and Finding Your Inner Happiness for this wonderful Award!!! I am truly grateful for it!!
- Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog. — done!
- Answer 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you. — Done
- Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. — Done!
- Nominate your bloggers for the award and notify them. — Ok!
Questions for me by Phoenix:
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Pizza! In fact, I believe it still is 🙂
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod or music device? I’m not sure the most played, but I go through quite a few often – lets see: Breathe Me (Sia), Clouds (Zach Sobiech), Don’t Ask Me Why )Great Caesar), Human (Christina Perri), Hey There Delilah (Plain White T’s), Wake Me Up (Avicii)
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Be who you are, say what you feel because the people who mind don’t matter, and those who matter, don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor – I love painting, writing, reading. Outdoor – I love walking or going on hikes or just sitting outside enjoying watching nature.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate taking laundry out of the dryer and folding it. It will sit in the dryer until a new load has to go in.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Probably walking or running
- What is your favorite month of the year? October — or any fall month, best weather ever
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? … not sure. I think at different times I like or dislike all of them.
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Being able to go into complete fantasy lands and escape things
- What is your first memory of being really excited? Moving when I was 9.
Questions asked of me by Finding Your Inner Happiness:
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? It would be less competitive. People would just enjoy it and be relaxed.
- What is your favorite way to chill out? I’m still learning and figuring that out
- What is your favourite food? Pizza
- What is your favourite song? I don’t have a favorite one… I like a lot — refer to number 2 on my previous list
- What annoys you the most? People that ask me what I am doing in life, what I want to do in life, etc.
- What is your favourite month? October – or any fall month
- What is your favourite season? Fall 🙂
- Are you religious? Kind of — I struggle with my faith
- What star sign are you? Libra
- What is your favourite quote? “Be who you are, say what you feel because the people who mind don’t matter, and those who matter, don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
The list below is no particular order. All of the blogs below are very inspiring and I hope they inspire you too. Please check them out and support their story!
- Questions for my nominations to answer:
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What country would you most like to visit?
- What is something unique about you?
- What is your favorite number?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What do you like to do to relax?
- Running – love it or hate it or indifferent?
- Is the glass half full or half empty or who cares?
- What is your favorite food?
Thank you everyone for supporting my blog – I hope to continue to raise awareness about mental health, write about my journey, as well as a few random posts here and there!