This is my challenge to create a “Pros and Cons” list of my day. “Pros” are the things that I am happy for, grateful for, or things that just made me smile. “Cons” are those things that you just want to forget about because they do nothing to help with your anxiety or mood that day.
First of all – yesterday I had some goals- to read a bit, to perhaps walk a bit, and maybe paint a picture. I did achieve some of those! Yea!!
- To be honest, I can’t really think of anything — I guess that’s good right? Nothing really happened. I didn’t do anything at all. So nothing bad could really happen.
- I read a book. It was a young adult book, so nothing hard to read.
- I went out to a store for about 30 minutes
- I really wanted to order pizza, but I stopped myself cause I have no money whatsoever — self control!
- I got to just hang out and watch some Netflix today – that is always fun 🙂
So tomorrow – I have my NAMI meeting that I facilitate, so I need to go to that. I also need to make sure that I continue to stay active. So hopefully I read or get out again tomorrow. That is my goal – same thing I did today…continue that.
Hope you all had a good day!